Sunday, July 28, 2013

Writers block

Hello there, buddies.

First of all, by the time I probably finally get around to publishing this it will probably be Sunday....I am terrible, sorry. But it has been a long day; I have been to my lovely cousin's wedding! I want nothing more than to jump in to my bed and blare a bit of One Direction until I go to bed (don't judge me). So apologies in advance.

Since getting home from the wedding I have been constantly saying to myself that I should probably write my blog post today but then every time I have gone and done something different. Don't hate me. Then I finally nagged myself to sit down and do it....then when it did come to writing my post, I genuinely had NO idea what to write. Writers block is a bitch. Even now I am struggling with writing this. This might have something to do with the levels of alcohol in my system....(my under 18 viewers, this is not encouraging you to drink, tut tut). So naturally I thought I would tell you about all the things I have done since getting in to avoid writing my post.

Well, here we go!

BROWSE TUMBLR
Yes, this is so beyond typical of me. Every time I get on the internet (all the time) I tell myself that I will take a quick look on Tumblr then get off it and do something productive. Then every time I am on Tumblr for about 4 hours....no exaggeration. Although today I have only been on Tumblr for like 2 hours....be proud.

UPLOAD PICTURES TO FACEBOOK
To be honest I do have an excuse for this considering I was at a wedding today! But I did look through my pictures of the wedding, then upload them...then tag them...then look through it again. Then I messages my mum to let her know the pictures are there. Yeah I really went out of my way with those pictures didn't I?

WATCH A YOUTUBE VIDEO...OR TWO...OR 15
I can guarantee you aren't shocked at this either, right? You guys already know what I am like with YouTube. I started off by watching Caspar Lee's new video (click on his name!) then it escalated by watching a video of Dan's then Vikki told me to go drool over Phil instead....so I did. Yeah....I spent a lot of time on YouTube tonight....

MADE A CUPPA
I made a rather nice cup of tea in an attempt to cure my writers block. As you can guess, it didn't work.

HAD A CURRY
I reheated some of the curry I had a couple of days ago, and made some extra rice. I thought my brain might need some food after a long day. Bear in mind it was already about half past midnight by this point.

MADE ANOTHER CUPPA
In a bid to give my brain some more juice, I had another cup of tea. Turns out this just makes me really need to pee instead. Too much information, Danielle. Sorry.

THREW AWAY MY CURRY
For some reason, my brain did not comprehend the fact that as a rule I really don't like reheated food. So as you can see, my brain is really scrambled at this point! I just thew the curry in the bin 'cause it didn't taste as good as when I made it in the first place. 

ARRANGED MY BLOG NOTES
I am quite an organised person so I have two notepads full of stuff related to my blog. One of them I use for planning each blog post, and the other has loads of stray pieces of paper on it with ideas on. So I organised the two so they they sort of correspond properly to each post. Yep, I was really avoiding writing at this point.

HOOVERED
I ran the hoover round my living room. I didn't even need to considering I did it during the day and both the dog and I had been out all day. Procrastination like a pro. For more ways to procrastinate like a pro, you can read my 10 ways how to here!

DID MARIO AND LUIGI IMPRESSIONS TO MYSELF
Yes, this happened. 

CONTEMPLATED MY LIFE
After a day at a wedding filled with couples, I sat and contemplated where I am in my life, and where I want to be in a few years time. Shit got real deep here, folks.

COMPLAINED TO MY DOG
Following that contemplation I complained to my dog about where I am in life. My dog looked at me as if I am mad. Then again, I was talking to a dog...

WALKED UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS A FEW TIMES
Maybe walking would inspire me to write something? I did have the idea about writing something about stairs. Be glad that didn't happen.

MORE YOUTUBE
You would think that I had watched every video on YouTube by now, wouldn't you?

PLAITED MY HAIR
I can't even explain why I did this.

REALISED MY HAIR IS TOO SHORT TO PLAIT
Yeah, since having loads of my hair cut off, I can't plait my hair properly. Not that I ever plaited my hair in the first place.

ADMIRE MY SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS PAJAMAS
Yes, I have Spongebob PJs. I am just that cool, guys. They are also from the mens section in Primark..... 

REALISED I'M AN IDIOT
By this point I felt really bad about keeping you guys waiting for my post and that I am an idiot because I have so many things written down that I could write about.

STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE
By the time I finally sat down to actually write something, and having looked through my list of about 100 ideas, I had no idea what to write. Still. Sorry.

I GAVE UP
I literally gave up and thought I would bore you with this shit....not my best work, I know. But maybe you might enjoy reading what I do when I get writers bloc


So then guys, I hope you enjoyed this terrible post. If you did then don't forget to hit "join this site" to subscribe to me, that would mean a lot!

You can also follow me on all my links below!

Do comment if you ever get writers block, and any tips you might have for anyone!

Thanks for reading!

Toodle-oo, peeps.


No comments :

Post a Comment