As you may know if you have seen my Twitter for the last...65 days, I am heading back to Walt Disney World in now only 24 days!
Yes, I have been counting for over 70 days. No, I am not ashamed. Yes, I am extremely excited!
I have figured this out to be about my 8th trip, but the numbers may not be entirely accurate. And, as I am sure many of you will ask, I am not sick of it!
We are doing things slightly differently this time. We are still staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter, near-ish Downtown Disney for all you Disnerds out there.
But this time we get to fly in a bit more luxury as we are going with Virgin Atlantic again! We haven't flown with them in so long (I not-so-secretly have my fingers crossed for their new Dream Liner!).
Thanks to My Disney Experience we have been able to use the FastPass+ service and have actually booked all our FastPasses for our entire 2 week visit. So if you are heading there any time soon I would definitely recommend it - either online or on their app (Apple and Android compatible).
So, I sat down in my crazily excited mood and wrote out 28 things I want to do over the two weeks in Disney. Once I am back I will do an updated bucket list with pictures, and I am also hoping to do a few videos whilst I am over there, so watch this space!
1. Go on the Magical Express
2. See the Magic Kingdom rope drop
3. Do a round trip on the monorail
4. Eat lunch and watch Sunny Eclipse at Cosmic Rays
5. Buy a pair of Mickey ears
6. Stay in a park until close
7. Experience a character dining
8. Explore New Fantasyland
9. Eat a Mickey pretzel
10. See the Festival of Fantasy parade
11. Ride some new rides
12. See all the firework shows
13. Do all the mountains in one day
14. Watch Wishes from Splash Mountain
15. Explore all the countries at World Showcase
16. Go to DisneyQuest
17. Rent a bike at BoardWalk
18. Brave the Tower of Terror
19. Get the front row on Expedition Everest
20. Park hop to all 4 parks in one day
21. Find some hidden Mickey's
22. Use my Disney's Hidden Secrets book
23. Play Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom
24. Become a Galactic Hero
25. Swim with the sharks at Typhoon Lagoon
26. Eat a Mickey bar
27. Find some of the rare characters
28. Visit the Japan gift shop
So that is my bucket list for Disney!
Let me know in the comments what your top 3 must-do things are for the Disney Parks!