Monday, July 29, 2013

Reasons why I am an annoying person

Hello there, buddies.

I did have a slightly more interesting post planned for today, but it is absolutely hammering it down outside so I thought that I might treat you to two posts today! Aren't you lucky! I thought I might start with this one as it is slightly more upbeat given that my other one is a monster of a rant, so you have that to look forward to.

The title of this post is slightly weird and deceiving, isn't it? I promise you I am not going to sit here and tell you all the bloody reasons why you shouldn't be friends with me (although that is probably what you're thinking?). I am going to do a post about all my annoying little habits that I have.

This could go two ways: you could either think "ah yay, I do these things too, lets be friends!" or you could think "you are a freak, never talk to me". Soooo.....I am hoping that it is the first one, but you can't please everyone I guess.

So here we go!


I have road rage
Yeah, I get really bad road rage. Not to the point where I zoom around like a fucking idiot in my car, but I just scream at everyone. Especially if there is traffic. I hate traffic. I hate traffic even more if there are people who insist on cutting you up - that really ruffles my feathers. I'd say I am a pretty good driver, and I don't let my screaming affect that, but I have sworn at a few people who have been driving badly.....Sorry.

I almost never turn my laptop off
I have a feeling that it might be why my last one broke....but I am pretty much on my laptop for every single moment that I am awake (blogger problems) so I never really have reason to turn it off. It does really get its use, doesn't it? I sometimes turn it off at night, but not all the time. I have a feeling all you tech people are probably screaming at me right now...I am sorry, I will try to turn it off every day.

I make lists for everything
This is not an exaggeration. My room is full of lists of pretty much anything. It does keep me organised though because if it is written down then I feel I have an obligation to do it. It has to be handwritten though, it can't be on my phone otherwise it just won't get done. Terrible, I know. You should see the millions of lists I have for my blog. 

I correct grammar all the time
My friends refer to be as a "grammar Nazi" because everywhere I go, if I see incorrect grammar it will just bug me for ages until it is set right. I think I might have OCD about grammar or something? I literally have no idea why, it might have something to do with the fact that I do like to write? As a rule, I am a well-spoken person (having been told this consistently the other night by loads of people) so things like slang and whatnot really piss me off. I am awful. Even if I don't know you, or I have just met you, I will correct your grammar. It has its pluses though as I get to do a lot of proofreading for things to make sure everyone's grammar is up to scratch.

I have to have my duvet dead straight
I don't know why this is, but if I am making my bed I have to make sure my duvet is completely flat and straight. There can't be any crinkles in it and it can't be half on the floor. It just has to be showroom perfect. Please tell me you guys are like this, too?

I am addicted to Nandos
I drove 40 minutes to get to a Nandos once...dedication. I need to get a discount there or something. If there is a possibility of going to a Nandos then I am right on it. I don't think I will ever turn down a Nandos.

I am never off my laptop or the internet
I think this might be a blogger problem....maybe I should do a post about this? I am never off the internet. If I am not on my laptop then I am on my phone - it is seriously that bad. My dad told me the other day to get a life and get off my laptop, to which I replied that I had a life on the internet. I often wonder how I have any friends. Maybe this is the reason why I am single?

I plan everything
I am a big planner and I like to have my day organised and know what I am doing. It's terrible - I even plan my days when I am on holiday. I really hate being caught off-guard like today. I had a day planned out where I went shopping to get some food after taking the dog out, then I woke up to a storm....now I can't do any of those things and I was sort of stumped on what to do. I am really starting to think I have OCD....

I live in a sort of dream world
In my head I like to think that certain scenarios are actually possible, like marrying a YouTuber or actually being able to afford to go travelling after university. But in reality I am never going to meet a YouTuber to the point where it forms a relationship, am I? And I will be up to my eyeballs in debt after university with little chance of getting a job anyway given the economic climate, so I am just going to sit here and watch my dreams sail out the window.

I get depressed when my rugby team lose
I am a big supporter of the Welsh rugby team, and on the odd occasion that they lose a match, I get very depressed. For example, last autumn when we were playing Australia and we lost in the last 30 seconds of the match, I got so depressed that I went home and drank a whole bottle of vodka to forget about the fact that we lost. Then again, I did the same thing when we won the Six Nations, so it goes either way really.

I don't like bacon
Please don't kill me. I just don't like it. I like bacon flavoured things though, just not bacon itself. I don't know why. I am going to run away now before you all kill me.

I dust around objects rather than move them
This might be laziness, but when I am dusting my room I dust around things rather than move them to dust everywhere. I probably should move them considering the fact that I have really bad allergies but I just cannot be bothered.

I drink a lot of Pepsi Max
I am addicted and everyone knows it. I even get given Pepsi Max as birthday and Christmas presents, and my entire family knows that they need to stock it if I am going round. If I don't have at least one glass a day I get really cranky and I get shaky. That is how bad my addiction goes. Pepsi, if you are reading this I think I should be given some sort of free Pepsi for my addiction. Just saying.

I would rather stay in bed and do nothing than see people
I am not even anti-social, but I would rather lounge at home sometimes than go out my house and interact with real people. This is the sign of a true internet addict...


Well then, folks, I hope you don't hate me after that....

If you do the same as me on any of those then leave your comments below or tweet me @LovelyChubly telling me all about it so that I don't feel like such a loser.

If you liked this post then don't forget to subscribe by hitting "Join This Site" on the top of the page and I will speak to you all later!

Toodle-oo!


No comments :

Post a Comment