Thursday, June 27, 2013

Final city list for my world tour!

Hello there, buddies!

So if you are a regular reader you will be aware that I am planning on travelling the world with my trusty companions +James Martin (Blog God), +Ryan Steppel (Mr Milk), and +Vikki Lamb. We had an extremely long conversation the other day where we have finally managed to put together a final list of all the cities we will be visiting! So naturally, I thought I would share this with you guys! 

We have also decided to pitch our idea of travelling with a few companies who might be interested so that we can get both publicity for the company and more expertise on travelling! As you might have heard, the 2015-2016 budget cuts have been announced and the departments with the most cuts are the criminal justice system and the Ministry of Justice - which kinda screws me over as these are the industries I will be trying to work in and 2015 is the year I graduate from uni, so I am kinda stuck. So I am going to attempt to get a job. save for a few years and go travelling to make me more employable - and because I am an ultimate tourist!

Here is an awesome map I spent hours putting together with all our destinations on it:

Thank you to Google Maps for allowing me to do that!

As you can see, we are going to be extremely busy bee's.

We have come to the conclusion that we are going to take two years to travel this, including spending approximately 6 months in Australia as we want to travel the entirety of the country instead of just select cities like in the other countries.

We also came to the idea that we could drive through Europe. We would love to travel in one of those old VW Campers, but then had a bit of a reality check as we found out they are like £10 000 each.....bit over expensive for us really......so we are back to flying and trains and whatnot.

And we thought that as we have shared all this stuff with you guys already that we should document the entire thing on YouTube! We came up with a name for our channel: 730 Days In Transit! My travelling section of my blog will now be under that name and anything about our trip will be found on there. This includes updates between now and going, and when we are on the move!


Above is the banner for our channel! Go onto YouTube and search for 730DaysInTransit and hit the subscribe button! I can promise you our videos will be insane!

Now, here are a selection of the cities we will be travelling to. I can't include them all as there are hundreds and it would make the post very long and boring.

Paris (France)
Lapland (Finland)
Barcelona (Spain)
Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
Easter Island (Chile)
Ifaty (Madagascar)
Serengeti (Africa)
Melbourne (Australia)
Queenstown (New Zealand)
Rotuma (Fiji)
Bangkok (Thailand)
Marina Bay Sands (Singapore)
Instabul (Turkey)
Mumbai (India)
Las Vegas (USA)
Arenal (Costa Rica)
Honolulu (Hawaii)
Moscow (Russia)

These are such a small selection of cities, and we have so many more!

Feel free to contact me if you actually want to know more on this, I am more than happy to answer any questions.

If you live in any of the cities above, or think it would be awesome for us to visit your hometown, then comment below!

Don't forget all the buttons to your right - click on them and so some following. Also subscribe to my blog (top left) and happy days!

That's all for now, but stay tuned for more updates!

Toodle-oo!

No comments :

Post a Comment