Saturday, June 29, 2013

More Q&A about me!

Hello there, buddies!

Since my last Q&A went down so well, I thought I should do another one (hopefully this will make up for not posting last night. Sowwwyy).

So without further ado, here is random questions alllll about me, yay! These are probably more random than the last ones....


Do you have Netflix?
Erm nope, can't say that I do.
What are you doing tonight?
Blogging, YouTube-ing, Facebook-ing. As you can see, I have no life.
In winter, would you rather wear a jacket or hoodie?
Hoodie all the way!
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Somewhere really really hot. Like Australia? 
Are you excited for the future?
I am excited for after uni! Got looooads of plans going on!
How old do you look?
My age?....I do not know. 
Where are your siblings?
My little sister is downstairs with my 'rents watching TV I do believe.
What are you going to do after this?
Blog some more I think! Should probably write something else to make up for last night.
What color shirt are you wearing?
Brown-y colour with a lion on it!
What are you doing tomorrow?
Absolutely nothinnnnng - I am going to have a lazy day.
Do you know anything about baseball?
I know that it is an American game that we don't play here in the UK.
Have you watched a movie today?
I have not, which is weird for me.
Do you use those little kitchen clips to close bags of chips that you’ve opened?
No because I eat them all in one go.
If you made your own survey, would it piss you off if you saw people giving smart ass answers as if you were asking stupid questions?
No because it is something I would do. I have done it in the past - so go ahead. Not that I would ever make my own one of these.
Have you ever voluntarily read the Bible?
Erm, no.
If you have a personal blog not used for surveys, how often do you update it?
This is my "personal" blog.
Why do you think most teenagers don’t enjoy reading?
Most teenagers don't think it is "cool" to read. That is exactly what is wrong with this generation - everyone thinks that reading is a "geeky" thing to do, whereas I fucking love reading. Can't think of anything better than getting into a good book.
How much is gas where you live?
Far too expensive.
Last test your memory, what were you wearing during your last kiss?
Probably my PJs haha.
Do you take walks often?
I go for a walk at least once a day.
What kind of underwear do you wear?
Some that fit?
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Definitely not.
What kind of condoms do you use?
Whatever is about?.....
Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was excited and nervous, so I guess that is a type of happiness?
Do you draw on your binders/notes when you’re bored in class?
Hell yes. I do doodles all the time.
Do you have any gay friends?
Quite a few.
How many good friends do you have?
I have a close bunch of like 8 friends I would say.
Do you like the state you live in?
I don't live in a state lol.
When was the last time you were on the phone?
Earlier on today when I was ringing my boss.
Are you good at writing?
I like to think so - you guys may dispute that!
Can you keep secrets?
I try to, yes.
What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas? I don't actually like Christmas. Something that doesn't involve people buying me anything. NEW YEAR. 
What is the last thing you ate?
A cheese and beans pasty. Yup, you heard me.
Did you get any compliments today?
I got told I am good at my job? I don't know.
Have you ever gone to court?
Only to view a trial.
What towns have you lived in?
Swindon and Plymouth.
When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
This evening. 
Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
Never! Sounds like I don't get drunk. I do, I just have a very strong stomach. Touch wood.
What’s your favorite kind of ice cream?
Cookie Dough, you just cannot beat that shit.
When’s the last time you got your eyebrows waxed?
I have never got them waxed.
Have you ever gotten a spray tan?
Nope.
Why did you last cry?
I cried at Eastenders last night. Yes, I am that sad. 
What is something you hate?
Being skint.
What is making you angry right now?Hay fever. Such a mother fucking bitch.
Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
I think so?
What are you most anxious/excited for?
Excited to get back to uni! Can't say I am anxious about anything.
Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
I am indeed.
Did you watch the Super Bowl?
No. 
Do you like Chinese food?
Hell to the yes!
Are you texting anyone right now?
Nope, my phone is dying slowly.
Is anyone else in the room with you?
There is not.
How are you feeling right now?
Shite - hay fever will be the death of me.
Are your parents strict?
Not really? Define strict? I sort of lead my own life when I am here.
Are you a virgin?
I am not.
How many people can you trust?
About 4. I am really bad at trusting people. 
Do you use hand sanitizer constantly?
I don't. 
Have you ever been on a train?
Yus, I use trains quite a lot.
Who was the last person who held your hand?
I do not know.
Have you kissed someone with braces?
Nope - they kind of put me off. Is that bad?
If you could change your eye color, what would it be?
I don't want to change my eye colour! My eyes are like a turquoise colour. I like them.
What is the wallpaper on your phone?
Danisnotonfire, Amazingphil, and JacksGap. Ultimate YouTube fan girl.
How many pillows are on your bed?
About 10. I like pillows.
Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
I have had a surprise birthday meal if that counts?
When’s the last time you cried?
Did I not just answer this?
Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Meg, Becky and Andy this afternoon.
What’s the longest you’ve ever talked on the phone?
I have spoken on the phone for like 4 hours, but that's it.
Where did you last go out to eat?
Bottelinos last night for Butler In The Buff...mmmmmmm.
Do you have a hard time admitting you’re wrong?I do. I don't know why, but I always have.
What’s your favorite season?
Summer - if I am on holiday.
Have you ever thought that your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
There have been some moments when I have thought about this. But these moments are all from my past. I am very happy with the life I lead now and the person I have become. Every weak moment has made me a stronger person.
Do you have any tattoos?
I do indeed. 
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the mornings?
As a rule, I like them at night so I can lounge around in my towel for hours.
When is the last time you had pizza?
About 2 months ago?
Have you ever fallen asleep upside down?
Do I look like a bat to you?
Who was the last person you hugged?
My grampy!
Did you have a dream last night?I did indeed. 
If you could have something right now, what would it be?
Money.
What body part(s) do you wash first thing in the shower?
My hair is always first port of call.
Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
Hot, like boiling hot. 
Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
I expect so.
What is your favorite color?
I love the colour blue. 
How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead?
N'aaawww.
Are you dating the last person you kissed on the lips?
Not anymore. 
How old are you?
Almost 20.
Last place you kissed someone?
My flat.
How is your ex doing?
He is good :)
Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill?
A what?
Have you ever attended a school dance?
Does prom count?
Have you ever been fired from a job?
I have not.
What color are your bedroom walls?
Cream. 
Do you have a chair in your room?
I do indeed. It is all cool and funky like.
What kind of phone do you have?
I have an iPhone 5 :) 





Weeeeelllll, there you have it. More boring info about me.

If you liked it then please comment below, and tweet me @LovelyChubly with some questions for my next one!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me!

Toodle-oo! 

No comments :

Post a Comment