Sunday, June 23, 2013

50 questions and answers about me

I found this floating around on Tumblr and thought that you guys may be ever so slightly interested in knowing loads of random shit all about me :) You probably aren't, but I am going to tell you anyway.

So here are 50 questions, and the answers to these questions! Some of these are really random......so enjoy learning loads of pointless shit :)


1. SEXUALITY
Straight

2. IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE ON THE PLANET, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
I would loooooove to meet Barack Obama. Don't ask me why, but he seems so awesome.

3. GRAB THE NEAREST BOOK TO YOU, GO TO PAGE 23 LINE 17...WHAT DOES IT SAY?
"under which is printed: Violet Russell, White Globe"

4. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MOST?
Life after uni and what my plans are going to be.

5. WHAT DOES YOUR LAST TEXT SAY?
"I'm all good too hun. What you been up to? x"

6. DO YOU SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
Well in winter I tend to sleep wearing half of my pj's draw, but in summer I like to sleep in my underwear. Contain yourself, readers, it is not a pretty sight.

7. WHAT IS YOUR STRANGEST TALENT?
My weirdest talent is the talent to mess everything up.

8. FINISH THE SENTENCES: GIRLS.......... BOYS..........
Girls are so bitchy. Boys are ten times easier to get on with.

9. EVER HAD A POEM OR SONG WRITTEN ABOUT YOU?
I haven't, not that I am aware of. If anyone ever has.....Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo? 

10. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED THE AIR GUITAR?
This would have been when I was last at Oceana. Probably to the likes of a McFly or Queen song, just because I am that cool. Don't drink, kids, it makes you do the air guitar.

11. DO YOU HAVE ANY STRANGE PHOBIAS? 
I really, really, really do not like cows. I got chased by a bull when I was younger and ever since then I can't go near them.

12. EVER STUCK A FOREIGN OBJECT UP YOUR NOSE?
Not that I am aware of? Although I probably have at one point in my life.

13. WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?
Alcoholism.

14. IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE, WHAT ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO BE DOING?
Walking to the hoe in Plymouth ooorrr walking (stumbling) to a club.

15. DO YOU PREFER TO BE BEHIND THE CAMERA, OR IN FRONT OF IT?
I am a bit of a camera whore at times.....so in front of it.

16. FAVOURITE BAND?
You Me At Six.

17. WHAT WAS THE LAST LIE YOU TOLD?
"yeah I am on my way - just getting in the car now". This was a lie. I was putting my makeup on. 

18. DO YOU BELIEVE IN KARMA?
I believe karma is a bitch.

19. WHAT DOES YOUR URL MEAN?
That I am lovely but a little bit chubby.

20. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS?
Strength - I can do anything if I have it written down.
Weakness - I get far too overly attached to things.

21. WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?
Not really an A-List celebrity but a YouTube celebrity but I do love Jack Harries from JacksGap on Youtube. You can visit his channel on my "Pointless Information About Me" tab at the top of this page.

22. HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING?
Oh, cheeky ;) I might have done.....

23. HOW DO YOU VENT YOUR ANGER?
I rant online.....

24. DO YOU HAVE A COLLECTION OF ANYTHING?
I collect postcards! I have over 230 of them so far. I get them from anywhere I go and just absolutely love them!

25. DO YOU PREFER TALKING ON THE PHONE OR VIDEO CHATTING ONLINE?
I spend most of my time with the people I would ring, but as I can constantly be found attached to my laptop I do like video chatting.

26. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE PERSON YOU'VE BECOME?
Since uni, yes. Uni has changed me for the better I think. Other people may disagree, but can't please everyone!

27. WHAT SOUND DO YOU HATE, AND WHAT SOUND DO YOU LOVE?
I hate hearing people eat with their mouths open. It really ruffles my feathers and I get so angry.
Sound I love is the sound of the sea. It is so calming and I always go for walks to the sea when I am stressed or upset.

28. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST "WHAT IF"?
I have a bad habit of thinking "what if I did this differently". I shouldn't, I know. But I cannot help it.

29. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS AND ALIENS?
Ghosts I do believe in after having a spooky experience when I was younger. I don't believe in aliens in the typical Hollywood portrayal, but I think there might be something out there.

30. STICK YOUR RIGHT ARM OUT - WHAT DO YOU TOUCH? SAME WITH LEFT ARM.
My curtains with my right, and my bag with my left.

31. SMELL THE AIR. WHAT DO YOU SMELL?
The candles I just lit.

32. WHAT IS THE WORST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO?
I went to this really groggy campsite once back in the times I was forced to go camping. It put me off it for life and now I really hate it. There was crap everywhere and the toilets were like something out of a horror film. To make matters worse there were cockroaches everywhere.

33. EAST COAST OR WEST COAST?
I haven't been to either.....can south coast be an option? I love Florida.

34. MOST ATTRACTIVE SINGER OF THE OTHER GENDER?
Dougie Poynter from McFly.

35. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?
To have fun until the day you breathe your last breath. Never pass up on an opportunity because one day you might regret it.

36. DEFINE ART.
Anything better than what I do.

37. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LUCK?
I am not sure. This is me being skeptical because I just never get any luck.

38. WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE?
Sunny but windy. It has been raining all day though.

39. WHAT IS THE TIME?
6.52 - only 10 minutes until Dan and Phil's radio show!

40. DO YOU DRIVE? IF YOU DO, HAVE YOU EVER CRASHED?
I do drive, and I have never crashed.

41. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?
P J Tracey - Play To Kill.

42. DO YOU LIKE THE SMELL OF PETROL?
I actually do.

43. DO YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?
My dad calls me Dannul. I don't know why. 

44. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
I watched The Amazing Spiderman for the 49304039504th time last night. 

45. WHAT IS THE WORST INJURY YOU HAVE EVER GOT?
I fell down the stairs, lost 10% of my body's blood, cut down to the bone, severed nerves, was denied stitches and now have really badly scarred legs. 

46. HAVE YOU EVER CAUGHT A BUTTERFLY?
I run in completely the opposite direction to any butterfly, so no.

47. DO YOU HAVE ANY OBSESSIONS?
YouTube.

48. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Well duh, how do you think they made the Harry Potter movies?

49. HAS ANYONE SEEN YOU IN YOUR UNDERWEAR IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS?
They have, poor them.

50. IS THERE ONE PERSON WHO CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOU SMILE?
There are several: Vikki, James, Josh, Milky, Megan, Becky, the rest of the gang haha.



Well I hope you have enjoyed learning 50 more random facts about me.....Not that they were interesting. 

Don't forget to subscribe and do all the social media bits and bobs!

I now tag +James Martin AKA BlogGod to complete these questions also!

Speak to you tomorrow!

Toodle-oo! 

No comments :

Post a Comment