Monday, June 24, 2013

I am planning a world tour!

Hello there, buddies!

Random post incoming! 

This really is random and has nothing to do with anything that I usually write on here but I thought I should tell you anyway.

I am going to travel the world, yaaay!

I am planning a World Tour with +James Martin (BlogGod), +Vikki Lamb (if she wants) and possibly +Ryan Steppel (Mr Milk) (if he so accepts this mission) where we will be visiting almost every country in the world.

I know, we are crazy. We won't be doing hotels or any of that crap, we are talking proper backpacking round the world. How bloody awesome is that!? 

I have just spent about 3 hours putting together a list of all the cities and countries we want to visit. 

Now this will take us about 5 years to save for, and we are looking at taking about 2 years to do the travelling, give or take 5 months.

Here is a list of AALLLLL the countries I am going to be visiting (in no particular order):


  • Slovakia
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • France
  • Sweden
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Tahiti
  • Finland
  • Poland
  • Croatia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • Netherlands
  • Switzerland
  • Portugal
  • Chile
  • Ecuador
  • Brazil
  • Argentina
  • Bolivia
  • Madagascar
  • Main Africa
  • Egypt
  • Zimbabwe
  • Morocco
  • South Africa
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Fiji
  • Thailand
  • Singapore
  • Turkey
  • Israel 
  • Cambodia
  • Malaysia
  • India
  • Vietnam
  • Indonesia
  • Dubai
  • China
  • Jordan
  • Korea
  • Japan
  • Sri Lanka
  • Cambodia
  • The Bahamas
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Costa Rica
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • Cuba
  • Guatemala
  • Russia
  • Antarctica 



I did tell you it was a lot of places! These will include about 100 cities in total, so there is A LOT to do. 

If you live in any of these countries and know of anything absolutely awesome we should do then do please comment below!

Thank you for reading, don't forget to subscribe and follow me on everything to your right.

Speak to you laters,

Toodle-oo!



No comments :

Post a Comment