Thursday, March 20, 2014

Top 5: things to do by 2015



Recently, in between my many breakdowns, I have been having one of those reflective thoughts about life. I had a sudden realisation of "oh shit, it's already March", and I realised I have done essentially nout in the last 3 months of 2014.

I thought it would be a good idea to give myself a good kick up the ass and have 5 goals to complete by the time 2015 rolls around, which at the moment seems like it will be in seconds. My logic is that because it is documented, and you have all seen it, that you can all help make sure I actually do these things rather than just sit around and do bugger all. 

I've decided that none of these will include my university work because that is something that I actually have to do whether I like it or not. 


1. Write at least half of my book
Although this is something I have been keeping quiet, I have been working on writing a book for around a month now. It's taking me a fair amount of time to write it because of all my deadlines and other commitments that I have, but I am getting there slowly. I am not going to give you any spoilers because I'm a pain in the ass like that. Hopefully if all goes well I can show you some of it soon!

2. Go on holiday with my friends
I am not talking some huge-scale jaunt off to the Caribbean or anything, but a week or two away with my little group of buddies would go down a treat - I think we all deserve a break. Hopefully this is actually going to happen in June as we have been looking at places to go, so fingers crossed!

3. Lose some weight
Now I don't need to lose any weight as a rule, but I would like to just tone myself up a tiny but just for myself. This isn't to please anyone else, or even to attract guys or whatever, this is literally just because I want to feel a lot better in my own skin. Hopefully that will start over Easter and continue then for however long it takes.

4. Raise money for Cancer Research
You may or may not know that my mum was recently diagnosed with cancer. This news came just a few days after a close family friend died of the same disease, and we have had several family members and friends die because of cancer. A few years ago I ran the Race For Life in my hometown of Swindon, and hope that I can do something like this again.

5. FIND A MAN
I have come to the conclusion that single life sucks dick, and I am feeling a bit lonely. I have not had the best luck with men in the past, and it would seem that I have literally given up hope. So it would be nice to have a nice guy in my life in some way shape or form, but who knows?


So those are my goals for 2014, and I am actually going to work at achieving them considering they are now documented on the internet for the whole world to see....if that isn't going to act as motivation then I don't know what will.

What goals have you set yourself for 2014?

As always, thank you for reading! Don't forget to follow me on all my social media over on the right, and stay tuned on Lovelychubly for more posts coming soon!




No comments :

Post a Comment