Saturday, March 29, 2014

Incurable case of the block | meaningless ramble

Today is just one of those days. I don't want to move, I don't want to get out of bed, and I definitely don't want to face the world.

Why?, you ask. Well, that is an answer I can only imagine to answer, and that way it shall remain.

It feels like an extremely long time since I have just jotted my thoughts on to paper and just let everything flow through my pen. Since my favourite pen has since decided it had taken its last breath, and my paper being a good 6 foot away from the end of my bed, I have decided to take to this little space to just chat. 

This blog was originally created as a little place for me to just rant, ramble, and use essentially as a space to keep myself sane. It just so happens that a lot of people tend to feel the same ways I do at times, and you have all taken to joining me on this little journey through life. Something I will always be so thankful for, despite the shock that it actually became popular.

So, considering today seems like it is going to be a bed day I think there is no better time than to do a general life update, and all those little shitty things I seem to not write about anymore.

So, where to begin?

Ermmm....well, I managed to hand in 3 essays over the last two days which is a pretty good achievement. Considering I am the queen of procrastination, and have been extremely distracted with thoughts of home at the moment, managing to actually complete those essays made me feel so good. 

I have also made some really good friends over the last two weeks, and stepped away from a fair amount of people who had begun to make me feel considerably shite about myself and my life. This is somewhat of a big achievement for me; shockingly making new friends and taking myself out of my comfort zone brings me serious anxiety - something I have actually never told anyone before, so why I am telling the entirety of the internet I shall never quite understand. 

I spent all of yesterday curled in bed watching videos from Playlist Live and getting increasingly jealous of everyone being in Florida. Since, I have decided I need to go back to Disney before I explode because I miss it beyond words. 

I've also started to work properly on the book I have been writing - although I am not sure that it will ever go anywhere because I'm not exactly JK Rowling! SPOILER ALERT: I have decided to create a story of a teenage girl going through depression and the life events she faces in a 4 year period. Would love to know if any of you would actually read it - it just seems to be something that is never written about in literature these days. 

The university year is quickly coming to an end, so hopefully over summer I can give you considerably better content than what I have done recently!

In the comments below, I'd like to know any areas you want me to write about or posts you want me to do, because this writer's block is driving me mad!

Hopefully in the next few weeks this block will crumble and I can get back to my usual posts - I think writing 8, 000 odd words for my course has taken its toll.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe, and follow me on all my social media bla bla bla!

Will speak to you next time, toodles!


No comments :

Post a Comment