Thursday, August 01, 2013

Top 10 - Pre-university to do list



Hell there, buddies.

I am proud to say my first ever featured post is now completely published thanks to Student Noodles! Enjoy! 


Pre-university to do list





"With September fast approaching you are probably starting to think about everything university-related! There will probably be so many things on your ‘to do’ list that you’re starting to seriously run out of time, and so I thought I should help you out and make your to do list for you!


Follow this and I pretty much guarantee you will be sorted way before the moving in day comes. These are the top 10 things that you should do before you go to university in September!"



Click here to view the top 10 things I have chosen to be on your pre-uni checklist!

I promise you that it will take you direct to my article - so go on, what are you waiting for?! CLICK IT!


Toodle-oo!

No comments :

Post a Comment