Today is known as Work-a-holics Day....so if you are reading this then you probably aren't a work-a-holic.
This is a day dedicated to all those people who have sacrificed their social lives to work...loads.
Maybe the saying "it's all work and no play" might actually apply to these crazy people.
How do you know if you are a workaholic? Well, here are a few tell-tale signs that you might just be a workaholic:
- It is a weekend....you are at work.
- You turn down a night out because you have work tomorrow, even if that's at 3PM.
- You think about work even when you aren't at work.
- You have dreams about work.
- In your mind, the worst thing to ever happen would be being late to work.
- You haven't taken a vacation in years.
- You enjoy your job more than seeing other people.
- Work is fun.
Showing some of those signs? Or maybe all of them *gulp*. You might just be a workaholic.
Again, as per usual there is no known creator of this day, or where it came from.....Suspicious?
So, my challenge to you today will be a real challenge for any of you workaholics.....TAKE A DAY OFF. I know, it is a lot to ask....but you might be thankful for it once in a while. Tweet me @LovelyChubly with all the things you get up to on your day off, or comment below.
Can you imagine having any of those signs above? Dreaming about work would probably drive me mad.
Anyways that is all for today.