Monday, July 22, 2013

Things my dog thinks

Hello there, buddies!

As you may already know, I am the owner of a lovely Tibetan Terrier named Macey! She featured in my first post "I hate summer" (which you can read here). If you want to see her appear on here more then tell me in the comments! 

So I thought that for your entertainment I would put together a little post full of all the things that she might be thinking at various points!

I hope you will enjoy it and it makes you giggle. Please do comment in the box at the end with your thoughts and if you have any pets, things that you think they might be thinking! You can also tweet me @LovelyChubly with #PetThoughts with a picture!

So, here are the things that the lovely Macey might be thinking!


"Life is just too hard at the moment"

"If you can stick your tongue out and get away with it, then I can too!"

"You want to come upstairs? Too bad"

"I am really not enjoying this sun. Can we go inside please, human?"

"Aaah, I have found my happy place"

"Can I pretty please with biscuits on top have some of that chicken you are eating?"

"You want me to do what? Are you kidding me?"

"I love my teddy. And my teddy loves me"

"Did you just say hot dogs were for dinner? Oh God...That sounds horrible"

"Can we play?! Please? Please? Please? Yes? Yes!"

"Don't you just love how fabulous I look after having rolled on the trampoline?"

"You want to go for a walk? Too bad. Come on, we are going home"

"But as soon as I walk with someone else, I like to make sure I get tangled up"

"High 5, mummy!"

"I don't want to do anything today. Sleep time."

"Want to play fetch? Get it yourself"

"This is now my bed. Find your own"

"I am too lazy to hold my own bone, can you hold it whilst I munch it sloppily?"

"Did you say biscuit?!"

"We are no longer talking"

"Did I just see a cat?!?!?!"

"YOLO"

"This is my friend, Luke. Say hi."

"What are you doing taking pictures of me? Go away!"

"Instead of being good in the car I am going to sit like this and annoy the people behind me"

"I fancy barking at everything that goes past the window today. Then flattening the sofas"

"Is this real life?"

"That's the spot. It itches!!!"



As you can now probably see, my dog is a grumpy little character. She is currently sat behind my head on the sofa (couch) sleeping. But she will wake up if she hears a car or a dog, so God help my ears!

That is all for today, folks! If you did enjoy this post, then don't forget to subscribe! 

All my links are below, so click on them and do some following!

Toodle-oo, peeps!




No comments :

Post a Comment