Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge Introduction: My posts

Hiiii-aaaa!

So I have told you a little tiny bit about the Ultimate Blog Challenge (UBC from now on as I am lazy). Now because I have told you about it, I can finally tell you a bit about what my posts are going to be about! Yay!

After much deliberation and research, I found a little page on the old inter-web. It was full of awesome holidays from all over the year. I know what you're thinking, but we aren't talking about your bog standard holidays like Christmas, bla bla bla. We are talking about crazy, random things here!

From this, I decided that I would be focusing my UBC on the random holidays I found for July!

Each day will correspond to the holiday I found, with the exception of the 16th which will be a post dedicated to Vikki as it will be her birthday!

Each post will include information about the day, things you could do and my ridiculous ramble about it - you all know how much I like to ramble.

In addition to these I will be starting my new segment of "A Day In The Life" where I will be boring you with the non events of my life. I am sure you will enjoy it.

So stay tuned over the next month for my 2 daily posts!

Toodle-oo!

No comments :

Post a Comment