Saturday, June 22, 2013

My bucket list - things to do before I die

Hello there, buddies!
Ok I am going to tell you aaaallll about my bucket list! This list could grow with time and it is something I will definitely be coming back to all the time so keep an eye out! I also think I will tick things off as I go along.


Be prepared because some of them are going to be ultimate fangirling.......


Feel free to comment in the box below all about your bucket list, or things you think I could add to mine!



1. Move to New York

2. Live in Sydney

3. Raise loads of money for Cancer Research 
ü

4. Travel the world

5. Break a Guinness World Record

6. Get my dream job

7. Live in London

8. Have a theme park all to myself for one day

9. Graduate uni with a good grade

10. Visit Walt Disney World 10 times

11. Go on safari

12. Sky dive

13. Bungee jump

14. Get retweeted/followed by Tyleroakley (Tyler Oakley) 
ü  

15. Get retweeted/followed by Danisnotonfire (Dan Howell)

16. Get retweeted/followed by Amazingphil (Phil Lester)

17. Get retweeted/followed by MarcusButlerTv (Marcus Butler)

18. Get retweeted/followed by Pointlessblog (Alfie Deyes)

19. Get retweeted/followed by Jacksgap (Jack and Finn Harries)

20. Meet all of the above!

21. Get my blog recognised 
ü

22. Make YouTube videos

23. Climb a mountain

24. Make a scrapbook with loads of memories in it 
ü  



25. Get married

26. Have kids

27. Buy my first house

28. Move out of home 
ü  

29. Kick my caffeine addiction

30. Visit every Disney park in the world

31. Personally save a life




32. Road trip across the USA

33. Get retweeted/followed/favourite'd by Tanyaburr (Tanya Burr) ü

34. Go to Comic Con International in San Diego

35. Get retweeted/followed by Sprinkleofgliter (Louise) ü

36. Kick my Nandos addiction

37. Get paid to write/blog


38. Have an out-of-the-box job

39. Meet someone ultra famous

40. Help complete someone else's bucket list ü



I think that will do for now!


Don't forget to use the media buttons to your right! Comment below all the things you want to do before you die too!


Toodle-oo!




No comments :

Post a Comment