Saturday, June 15, 2013

10 points for Gryffindor!

Hello there, buddies!

I know, I know, I didn't post yesterday. Don't worry, you will be getting two posts today to make up for it! Don't hate me *hugs*.

Ok, well today I want to talk about how unbelievably cool me and my friends are. If you aren't fluent in sarcasm you won't have noticed the fact that that sentence was about 90% sarcasm. Obviously sarcasm doesn't transfer well over the internet.....yup I sounds like an absolute plonker....

Ok here are a few things about Vikki and I. We are both hopelessly obsessed with Harry Potter (I know, typical English thing, sorry 'bout that), we both spend 99.9% of our time on either YouTube, Twitter or Facebook, and we are very weird.

So there we were having a normal conversation about our failed lives when we started talking about our back up plans.

For the record, our original plans involve several YouTubers who don't even know we exist, so we can all see that it had already failed from step one :(

Our backup plans also involve two other YouTubers who don't know we exist......I am going to die alone. Volunteers needed....

As normal, our conversation turned in to a slight quiz show. With a difference.

I promised Vikki that if she got the question right she could have 10 points for Gryffindor. This is 'cause she is a Gryffindor and I am a Slytherin. Look! People from rival houses get on - holy shit!

Coincidentally she got the question right which lead to Gryffindor winning the House Cup *sob sob*

Holy shit....we are SO WEIRD. 

To be perfectly honest there is absolutely no point to this story and I don't even know why I am telling you all, but hey ho.

I could say there is a moral of this story....like, rivals CAN get along! But I only thought I should share this loser story anyway. 

Here is a picture to prove this awful story.....



Yes we were talking about Marcus Butler......If you don't know who this is, then search "MarcusButlerTV" on YouTube and watch some of his videos! Click on subscribe whilst you're over there too :)

Follow Vikki on Twitter: @VikkiAnnaMaria 
Mine is: @LovelyChubly

Hope you enjoyed this unbelievably pointless post.....my next one will be better, I promise.

Don't forget to subscribe and post your comments below of your crazy conversations with your best friends!

Okies, that'll do for now, donkey (like my new saying? Vikki used it once so I stole it!). 

Toodle-oo!


No comments :

Post a Comment