Friday, May 08, 2015

Summer Staple Item | ad

I am always on the hunt for a new summer wardrobe - although this has been put on halt for a few years whilst I have been at university (and put on far too much weight). However, my prayers have been answered thanks to Eles Clothing!

Eles Clothing is a wholesale retailer who supplies the newest fashion from the United Kingdom. They have not just women's, but men and children's and also accessories. The brands range from Next, Top Shop, Laura Ashley, Jane Norman and many more. 

You can find them on their blog, Facebook, and Twitter.

Apologies for some changes in light - the clouds had a mind of their own today!

I searched through their catalogue and found the most amazing top to base my summer wardrobe on. I primarily wear black leggings because they go with everything, and they hide my legs (until I get my ass to the gym next month, anyway). Due to this, I won't include any picture of me with it on because of a simple lack of body confidence. 




I have to say, I couldn't be happier with it. The material is lovely; it flows in all the right ways and doesn't cling to my body in unflattering ways. It is also long enough that it covers my bum in leggings!

The spaghetti straps are adjustable, so you can have the top as high or as low as you prefer. I personally go for a slightly lower placement, just because I cover my legs (remember, legs or cleavage!). 





I love, love, love, the pattern. The floral pattern is quite in this summer (I think...) and can liven up any block colour. As I said before, I wear this with black leggings, but it could go with any teal, black, or white colours. 





I usually shy away from patterned tops myself, but I thought I would take a risk...and it really paid off. 

This is something I will be wearing all summer - look out for it when I post my Disney World vlogs! 

I would 100% recommend this company for online clothes shopping. They updated me continually with my item, told me when it would be delivered, and reminded me on the day that it would be arriving. The staff were incredibly friendly, and no question is too big. I would love to work with this company again; I couldn't be happier with them! 

Safe to say I will be shopping with them again.

Have a look through their catalogue and tell me what your favourite item is in the comments below. 



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN |

No comments :

Post a Comment