Tuesday, June 03, 2014

The Disney tag

Well then, isn't this a fantastic tag! Thanks to Little Boots for tagging me in this! If any of you are regular readers, or happen to know me well, you will be well informed that I am an avid Disney fan. So as you can image, I am very excited to be doing this tag; and I think you can expect some rather interesting answers for the next however long it takes for me to do this tag!

So without further ado, here we go!

1. Favourite Disney film
My all time favourite Disney film is actually a Disney/Pixar film and it is "Finding Nemo". If you know me this will not come as a shock to you. I own so much "Finding Nemo" merchandise...even my phone case is Nemo. I can't even tell you why I love it so much, it just captured me beyond the explanation provided by words. I have seen the film so many times that it may be possible that I know the entire script by heart. If I don't go to the Finding Dory premiere I will be gutted - Ellen DeGeneres....you need to know this. I'll be waiting at P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

2. Favourite Disney character
My favourite character happens to not be from any of the Disney movies, but actually from the original gang - Goofy! I love his absentmindedness and complete clumsiness...reminds me of someone... His laugh sure does make me giggle (if you didn't hear his laugh in your head and read that in his voice then tut tut). He also happens to be pretty much best friends with Mickey Mouse, so you don't get much cooler than that do you?

3. Favourite Disney princess
Without a doubt my favourite princess is Mulan; I happen to think that movie is extremely underrated and isn't given enough credit in the Disney line of things. The song Reflection in the movie happens to have one of the best lyrics in a Disney film. I love the fact she is independent, which I know can be argued with many of the princesses, especially the modern ones. But in the case of Mulan, she gives up pretty much everything for her family and proves everyone wrong, something I admire quite a lot.

4. Would you rather be Aurora or Cinderella?
Although both princesses have some pretty good aspects, I am set on Cinderella. I think that might be just because Prince Charming is a million times better looking than Prince Phillip. Having said that, Charming forgot Cinderella's face within 24 hours...but she does have a nicer dress. I just don't quite comprehend the whole "I have slept for 100 years but woken up looking like I have just come off a runway, and I haven't eaten or whatever in ages" thing - and the original storyline doesn't quite help Aurora's case.

5. Would you rather be Hercules or Tarzan?
Most definitely Tarzan. I mean, who doesn't want to swing from trees and vines, and goddammit that man has abs. Sorry Hercules, even if you have a flying horse and a God as a dad, I want to be able to speak to elephants and sing awesome catchy songs in someone else's campsite. 

6. Would you rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?
I grew up watching more of Lizzie McGuire, and didn't she have the coolest 90s hairstyles? I would have to say her, mainly because she has an awesome group of friends. Oh and her movie....*sings badly* this is what dreeeeaaams are made of!

7. Favourite Disney song
Kiss The Girl from "The Little Mermaid". Such an amazing song (even Peter Andre's version was good). If you can recreate Prince Eric as a real human being, smack a few tattoos on his body, and make him sing that song to me...he can kiss me as much as he likes.

8. Which Disney character would be your ideal best friend?
I can seriously see myself being friends with someone like Ana from "Frozen" - and no I am not just jumping on the hype here (although it's a fabulous film). I was sold within a few minutes of her main appearance when she woke up looking normal with her hair poking in all directions and still half asleep. The fact she is completely crazy probably helps matters here...me and her could definitely build a snowman. 

9. Which Disney character would be your pet?
If you want me to be incredibly precise, I would have Roly from "101 Dalmatians". If you don't know which puppy that is, he is the fat one who always says funny things. I just want to cuddle him aaaallll day, and we can sit and watch Thunderbolt together. Life would be awesome.

10. Have you been to Disneyland?
Oh yes! Well, Walt Disney World in Florida many times (I am going back next year, yay!). I have also been to Disneyland Paris more times than I can count on one hand! My mission is to venture out to Disneyland in California, Disneyland in Tokyo, DisneySea, and a the others that I have missed due to it being 11pm. I will have been to them all before I die!


That, my lovelies, was the Disney tag. I challenge any of you guys to do this tag. Let me know you've done it so that I can see it too!

As always thank you for reading, stay tuned for a few more posts coming soon. All my social media is over there on the right so click away!

Speak to you next time, lovelies.



 

No comments :

Post a Comment