Tuesday, May 08, 2018

We All Fall Down

Well, it has been a while. 

Since we last spoke, I bought a house, got engaged, got 2 puppies, planned a wedding and was then left for someone else. 

One second I had everything I could ever dream of. The next, nothing. 

It has been a whirlwind and I am left here broken. But still standing. 

So where am I now?

I am heading back to Florida with my parents in August, so you can stay tuned for a bit of information about that.

I am now a single mummy to two beautiful Goldendoodles called Albus and Remus. 

I have decided I need to focus a little bit on me. I am going to start going back to the gym and work on my mental wellbeing for a while. 

I am back to saving for a house (again). Until that happens I will remain living in my house with my ex-fiance (yes, not great). 

I am going to spend some time getting over my relationship. People keep telling me that time is the best healer. Do I wish he would change his mind? Of course. Do I sit crying any time I think about the fact I have to leave my beautiful house to the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with? Undoubtedly. 

So, now you are here to join me on my journey back to normality. 

Buckle up. 


No comments :

Post a Comment