Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Tea Monologues | Universal Studios Orlando

Universal Studios is the place to go if you love all things movies!

From the moment you see that little (big) globe you are fully immersed in the feel of the movies.


It's not every day you bump into Marilyn Monroe on the streets, is it? 


Now this was the first time I have ever been on the Transformers Ride as it was only in the planning stages when I was last there.

We walked straight on and was instantly shoved straight into it when the guys working asked us to show them our war faces!

 I was pleasantly surprised with the ride. It takes on the same format as the Spider-Man ride at Islands of Adventure. Even as someone who isn't particularly interested in The Transformers, I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed this ride.


Men in Black, as always, was awesome. I forgot how much it spins you around, and actually found myself holding on in parts. However, it could do with a little bit of an update, but I shan't be complaining.

Never know, they might recruit me soon. 


 The last time I was in Orlando, Springfield consisted only of The Simpsons Ride.


The Simpson's Ride was fantastic back in its day, and the screen gives IMAX a run for its money! Yet I can't help the comparison with Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. It's still a good ride all in all.


The Kwik-E-Mart still has the best selection of merchandise, with the addition of a Flaming Moe!







I only had a quick walk around inside the Springfield eating area. The Krusty Burger's looked so good! Inside this eating area are a selection of different Simpson's themed places. It is pretty awesome, and I am hoping when I get back there I can have more of a peruse. 




I love Back to the Future, so this little corner of the park is absolutely awesome. I do wish they would bring back some more Back To the Future experience.

I bumped into Doc Brown whilst I was there too!


I have always liked ET. However, I think this ride has either run its course or needs a huge overhaul. This really disappoints me to say because it's such a clever ride.

ET doesn't even say everyone's names any more :(


Scooby-Doo, where are you?!


I was absolutely gutted that Rip Ride Rockit was shut on the one day I was at Universal! But from what I can remember it is a good roller coaster with a non-inverting loop, and I was gutted to not listen to some music whilst zooming around.


This was also the first time I have been on the Mummy roller coaster. It had a 15 minute wait so we went for it. Although it would appear it was only 15 minutes because of how long it takes to walk through the queue. We got straight on.

I managed to get a front row seat! It was very clever with the inclusion of special effects and scenery.


I managed to get onto Disaster in one of the last few days of it being open. You can now see why they are closing this attraction to pave the way for something new. It was becoming a little drawn out, and the special effects just weren't on par with some of the newer technology. It had a good run and I am excited to see what is replacing it.


What a view into Islands of Adventure! 


Follow me next time on a trip to Islands of Adventure! 


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN |


No comments :

Post a Comment