Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge Day Ten: July 10 - Teddy Bear Picnic Day

Hello there, buddies!

Remember when you were younger and you used to have loads of teddy bears that you'd play with? Well today is a day especially for those memories as today is Teddy Bear Picnic Day! A day especially for those memories!

As the sun is shining and it's hot outside, grab a blanket and go have a picnic with your teddy bears! I know you still have a bear somewhere - I still have several, so don't hide them! Teddy bears are something that all children had once in their life, any many people keep them well in to their adult years. I bet you can tell me exactly what your childhood bear was!

For all your parents out there, grab your kids a blanket, cut up a few sandwiches and give them some squash and they are ready to go! If you have got one, or even if your children have, a tea set would be perfect. Don't forget to kit out all the teddy bears too, they can't be forgotten!

Teddy Bear Picnic Day sort of combines with the 1950s show Teddy Bear's Picnic which was a massive hit and may have inspired this day!

Here is my challenge to you for today: I want to see all your teddy bear picnic pictures! Tweet me @LovelyChubly #TeddyBearPicnic, or again for you Twitter-less people, post in the comments below and I shall reply!

If I wasn't dying from hay fever, I would be grabbing my bears and sitting outside! However, because I am, I am cooped up inside whilst the sun is out - sad face :( 

Here is an image from partybits2go.co.uk illustrating perfectly what sort of things you could do!


That's all for today, folks. Tune back in tomorrow to find out what awesome things I have in store!

Toodle-oo, peeps!



No comments :

Post a Comment