Saturday, July 13, 2013

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!


Hello there, buddies. 

Well I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely +Destiny Hanks (all say thank you to her and check out her blog here).

This is basically an award for bloggers who have a following of less than 200 who people think should take a look at. I am very flattered to have been nominated for this! I feel like I need to make an acceptance speech!

There are rules to this award: each blogger who is nominated must write 11 facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions that they have been asked by the person who nominated them, then nominated 11 new bloggers who they think should have the pleasure of this award!

To the people I nominate: you also need to do the same!


11 facts about me

  1. I am 100% addicted to YouTube.
  2. I love travelling and want to travel the world.
  3. I have had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Tom Daley.
  4. One of my eyes is a different colour to the other.
  5. My name Lovely Chubly is due to the fact that I am slightly chubby!
  6. Pepsi Max is the best invention in the entire world.
  7. I named my car, a Vauxhall Corsa, Bert in the hope someone would name theirs Ernie.
  8. I love sarcasm.
  9. I am highly allergic to every kind of pollen.
  10. I absolutely love social networking.
  11. My life goal is to work in youth justice.

Hope you are thoroughly intrigued by my unbelievable amount of utterly boring facts!

Here are my answers to the questions asked by Destiny:

1. What is your dream vacation?
I would absolutely love to go all around Australia and New Zealand and do all those amazing things you see on the TV like the zoos and diving and whatnot.

2. Pie or cake?
Pie. Every time. Oh my God, pie. Especially apple pie. Mmmmm.

3. What was the last dream you remember?
I dreamed last night that Walt Disney World in Florida opened a Monsters Inc. ride. It was soooo cool!

4. How did you come up with your blog's name?
Well it has been my Twitter username for years, and I love something that plays on words. Also, I am lovely (she says) and chubby, hence Lovely Chubly - like lovely jubly.

5. Favourite candy brand?
I love Cadbury's dairy milk. There is nothing better than that.

6. Any hobbies besides blogging?
Does YouTube count as a hobby? I like travelling and going places, like I am heading to London on Monday!

7. What is the biggest lie you ever told?
I once told someone that I was on holiday to avoid seeing them. Please note, I found out before this that they had done some horrible stuff, so it wasn't all in cold blood.

8. Are you happy to be nominated?
Yes I am! I am sooo happy! Also I am shocked, I didn't know that people actually enjoyed reading my stuff.

9. Any silly childhood fears?
I once got chased by a bull, so I am scared stuff of cows.

10. Have you ever had a deja vu moment?
I did once, I went somewhere and seriously thought that I had been there before. It felt sooo weird.

11. One chore you absolutely hate to do?
I despise washing up. I don't know why, but I really do. I hate the fact it makes my hands feel gross after.


Here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your most embarrassing moment?
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
3. Where is the once place in the world that you want to visit?
4. If you won the lottery, what would you do with your first million?
5. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
6. What is your favourite band/singer?
7. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
8. What is your favourite movie?
9. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
10. Do you collect anything?
11. What is your lifetime ambition?


Ok and these are the 11 people that I nominate to complete this also:



I hope all the people I nominate complete this! I love all the blogs I listed above, so do check them out.

People I have nominated: don't forget to tag me in your posts so I can read them and learn more about you!

Thank you once again to Destiny for nominating me!

Toodle-oo, peeps!


No comments :

Post a Comment