Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Top 3 Travel Bucket List | Competition

I am suffering from severe wanderlust at the moment, and I won't be able to satisfy that until the end of August - gah. 

I love, love, love travelling, but I haven't had the opportunity to do much exploring yet. So I thought I would share with you my top 3 places I would like to visit and explore!


1. Tokyo, Japan
Everything about Tokyo entices me. I love Japanese culture, and I am a big fan of Anime. I've watched so many vlogs on YouTube where people visit Tokyo, and I am dying to go. I want to see the differences in cultures, experience some of the crazy attractions, taste the food, and visit the Ghibli museum. I will go there in the next few years.

2. South Africa
I've always wanted to visit anywhere in South Africa, but Ben Brown on YouTube is really fuelling this. I really want to visit Cape Town - it has amazing beaches, and loads of really good coffee shops by the looks of things. But I also want to see all the wildlife, and visit Kruger National Park. Going on safari is on my lifetime bucket list, so I really want to tick that off. I also would loooove to visit the Cango Caves, where you can do an adventure tour!

3. Siem Reap, Cambodia 
Siem Reap is home to the ruins of the Angkor temples, which literally scream exploration. It also is so close to the main parts of Cambodia which are the best places to go travelling. Typical backpacking destination, but it looks incredible!


Do you want to go travelling? Or maybe you have a bad case of wanderlust just like me.

Well I may have the answer for you....you can enter this competition by Transun to win a trip for you and one person to see the Northern Lights. 

All you have to do is write your top 3 places you want to visit and tweet them @Transun with #TransunLights to be in with a chance of winning this amazing trip!




FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN |

No comments :

Post a Comment